Google code for integrating Wikipedia with google gears is now available.The Wikipedia Offline Greasemonkey script plugs Greasemonkey into Google Gears to provide offline access and syncing with Wikipedia.
Once you’ve installed the script, head to Wikipedia and enable Gears. Now, when browsing any page on Wikipedia, you’ll notice a small frame that contains links to cache the current page or access other pages you’ve already cached.There is also a how to guide provided by the author himself The Wikipedia Offline script is free, requires Greasemonkey and Google Gears.
GearsMonkey: Google Gears + Greasemonkey to take Wikipedia offline
- Google Gears :Had Installation Problems!!
- How to Access Blocked Websites
- Latest Rapidshare Trick For Firefox Users
- Does your computer connect to websites secretly
- Google- Yahoo-MSN-Windows Live Search Sitemaps Generator
- Orkut Accounts being Hacked :A Reality
- Rapidshare.user.js (Greasemonkey) download here