Automatically download subtitles for your favorite movies with a free software called Sublight.Sublight supports 46 subtitle languages and this application is currently translated in four languages (English, Spanish, Slovenian and Serbian).
Manually searching for subtitles using Google is a very time consuming job and there is no guaranty that you will find the subtitles in your local language.Sublight is free desktop program which allows you to Search and download subtitles of movies.
How to Find Subtitles of Downloaded Movies Automatically
1)Choose the video file from the computer using the program
2)Click the Subtitle search button
3)Double click on any of the subtitle search results to play the video file with subtitles on your favorite player (vlc or windows media player)
Features of Subtitle Downloader: Sublight:
- auto subtitle search
- manual search
- preview subtitle before download
- subtitle ratings and commenting
- Search Subtitles from Windows Explorer (optional)
- video playback for downloaded subtitles
- video codec detection
- support for VLC, BS.Player, Media Player Classic, KMPlayer, Windows Media Player, Zoom Player and GOM player
- auto update capability
- support for OpenSubtitles.org, Podnapisi.NET, DivxFinland.org and divx-titlovi.com database
- SublightCmd command line interface for advanced users
(can be used for auto subtitle download, movie title detection, .NFO generator, …)
- application is 100% clean.