Play Online Flash games without internet connection.FlashOffliner is a free software which lists and runs games made with Adobe Flash (.swf). With Flash Offliner, you can easily play Flash games without internet connection. By using built-in package installer, you can add new games to FlashOffliner with single-click.
To add a game to FlashOffliner, you can easily search, download and use their Packages. These packages(.fop) are compressed files that contains the game file (.swf) and a configuration file that contains extended game info such as game’s full name, type and packer info. To create your own Pack, you can use "FlashOffliner Package Creator (FOPC)" program. It’s included with the download.
How to install a single swf Flash file and play Offline
Run Flash Offliner, rightclick to tray icon and select "Create new Flash Offliner package" option from menu. In Package Creator, Select your swf file, choose output folder, fill game and packer info areas and click "Start Packing" button. Your Offline flash Package is now created. Rightclick to tray icon and select "Install FlashOffliner Package" option from menu.
- – Easily run Flash games without internet connection.
- – Uses FlashOffliner Packages (.fop.exe) to easily install a new game.
- – Lets you play your favorite flash games without opening a web site and without fighting advertisements.
- – You can install more than one FlashOffliner Package with advanced installer.
- – It’s always within reach, in system tray.
- – Control+R (CTRL+R) hotkey to reset game.
- – Lets you create and share your own FlashOffliner Packages with Package Creator.
- – Start with windows ability
- – Work on Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- – Freeware
FlashOffliner (3.61mb)Download Flash Offliner and play flash games offline.