Download Bluetooth Drivers for Windows 7, Vista and XP [Free]

by renjith on December 5, 2009 · 13 comments

in Bluetooth, Free Downloads, Freewares, Software reviews, Windows Drivers

free-bluetooth-driver-for-windows After upgrading your PC from Windows XP to windows vista or Windows 7, you might sometimes find trouble detecting the bluetooth hardware device installed on your laptop due to missing bluetooth driver. This bluetooth problem could be easily solved by installing the correct version of bluetooth driver either from the manufacturer’s CD or from your personal driver backup. But if you’re without a bluetooth driver CD or forgot to create a backup, then a software called Bluetooth Driver Installer might come handy.

Normally users doesn’t experience any Bluetooth problem after installing Windows 7 because it supports all major kinds of hardware. But incase you find trouble installing Bluetooth driver on Windows 7 or Vista/XP, make sure you try this free bluetooth application first before going to the service centre.

Related: Make Calls From Computer using Mobile bluetooth

Bluetooth Driver Installer Software for Windows 7, Vista and XP

Bluetooth driver installer is a freeware utility which tries to install generic Microsoft driver for your Bluetooth adapter. Another feature of this bluetooth software is that, it creates a restore point automatically so that if anything goes wrong you could easily revert the changes made to your system.

bluetooth driver for windows

How to install the bluetooth driver

First of all, uninstall all the existing blueooth driver [only if have done]

Then restart the system and Run the Blueoothdriverinstaller.exe file which you can download from the link given at the end of post.

Follow the installation wizard and successfully install the bluetooth driver.

install blueooth

Download Bluetooth Driver Installer Software Free

[Supports Windows7, Vista and XP] [Download Free]

Be Sociable, Share!

Related posts:

1. Backup Drivers and Restore them after Installing Windows
  2. 20 Best Free Windows Vista Downloads
  3. Download Correct Drivers for Unknown Devices
  4. Installing Windows Vista -A Full Guide!
  5. Free Windows 7 Upgrade For Existing Windows Vista Users
  6. Virtual 3D Desktop for windows XP and Vista
  7. Windows Vista Source Code Revealed
  8. Download Free Screensavers for Windows Vista

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

bluetooth kopfhörer December 29, 2009 at 12:06 pm

Its so nice of you that you have shared such an important information with us.I have been working with Windows 7 and i was searching for bluetooth drivers for it.I have used the links and i get it installed.Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous March 4, 2010 at 12:44 pm

hi im sorry but i cannot used the said link on my computer. after downloading the link and try installing it, it said that it was not successful. what would be the problem? hope you can help me with this.

renjith March 4, 2010 at 2:06 pm

@above

WHich OS did you try to install? and did you try installing as administrator?

Licuriciu' March 10, 2010 at 7:47 pm

Hi. I tried to install it on Windows 7 with admin rights. It gives me this error "Creating restore point …Done.
Patching bth.inf …Done.
Installing driver …
Error: System Error. Code: -536870347.
Please report it to the developers at info@bluetoothinstaller.com"
Any ideas? :D

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 3:00 pm

i tried to instal this softwar,but it says reboot ur computer and tyr again.my OS windows7 build 7600

Namilee May 24, 2010 at 7:53 pm

I was very happy to find this driver for win7.but then when trying to install it said:
"bluetooth device not found".
how come?
and how can I solve the prob since the BT dongle is listed in my hardware manager?

Anonymous June 21, 2010 at 4:42 am

Hi renjith,

Could you please tell me how to uninstall the existing drivers? Also, I have taken a backup (it exists in windows.old), but I do not know where to look for the driver, and what will it be called. Could you please help?

shantanu July 5, 2010 at 6:25 am

thank you for providing such a great software. i had tried many software but not a single was capable for useing bluetooth and after geting this software i am capable to use bluetooth . once again thank you for giving a great information and a software.

Anonymous August 26, 2010 at 8:17 am

while installing bluetooth driver to my compaq laptop i got this error msg. kindly guide me to install…..

No unconfigured bluetooth devices found.
You should uninstall your existing bluetooth driver (stack) and reboot your computer.
It is recommended to unplug (or switch off) your bluetooth adapter during uninstall process.

Anonymous August 26, 2010 at 8:20 am

this information about my compaq laptop might be helpfull for you to solve my problem

Name:

DN_STARTED: Is currently configured
DN_MOVED: Has been moved
DN_DISABLEABLE: Can be rebalanced
Problem: No Problems

arya September 23, 2012 at 3:43 pm

instal program….

Sorry. It seems installation wasn’t successfull. Unable to contact your bluetooth adapter…

HELP ME>>>>>

deva October 18, 2012 at 6:53 pm

i need bluetooth software

Aboobacker K.T September 7, 2013 at 11:42 am

hello i want blue tooth software and wifi software and grafics software for my LG E 310 MC2A7E2 model note book. my operating system windows 7 ultimate. please help me