Access blocked websites by using the https version of its Google cache. It’s like a free https proxy from Google and very fast loading.
In most colleges and schools, the content of certain sites is blocked using filters or firewalls. Normally in such case, most of us use free web proxies or vpn services. But most of these web proxy services are either slow or already blocked by the firewall and VPN servers are charging heavily per bandwidth.
The best method to try out in this case is by using google’s https cache service. This cache is linked directly to the secured https version of the site’s content in google servers. [you can access the google cache of any site by searching for cache:example.com in the search box]
HTTPS version could be added by entering an ‘s’ after the http cache url or you can download an extension for google chrome which converts all google cache link to its secured version.
- How to Access Blocked Websites
- Access Blocked Orkut,Facebook,MySpace with https(ssl) Proxies
- Google Cache Exposing User Profile Informations
- Encrypt Gmail Automatically Using Https To Prevent Hacking
- How To View All Blocked Contacts in Gmail
- Block Access to Web Browser based Messengers Google Talk,Yahoo and Msn
- [Hack] Access Orkut Full Site on Opera Mini
- Pc problem fix:Cannot access websites after being connected to Internet