oGet is an extension which integrates Internet Download Manager [IDM] with Google Chrome. This chrome extension can also be used to integrate other download managers like Flashget, Internet download accelerator [DAP], Getright, Orbit, Thunder etc.
For integration between chrome and internet download manager, you’ll have to first install the extension from the link given at the end of this post.
Related: Password Manager for Google Chrome
oGet provides the option to select the default download managers which should be used by Google Chrome to download files and videos. See the options screenshot below
To integrate IDM with Chrome, you should select Internet Download Manager in the options as shown above. If you’re using a download manager not shown in the list, then select custom and enter the location of the program file as shown in the example.
You can also use this Google chrome IDM addon [extension] to show a context menu for downloading multiple files at once by pressing Shift and right click.
List of Supported download managers
BitComet,Download Master,FlashGet 2, FlashGet 3.x, FlashGet Mini, FlashGet, Free Download Manager, FreshDownload, GetRight, GigaGet, HiDownload, InstantGet, Internet Download Accelerator, Internet Download Manager, LeechGet 2002, LeechGet, Mass Downloader, Net Transport 2, Net Transport, NetAnts, Orbit, QQDownload, ReGet, Star Downloader, Thunder (Old), Thunder Mini, Thunder Web, Thunder, TrueDownloader, WellGet, iGetter, wxDownload Fast
- Google Chrome User Agent Switcher Spoofs any browsers
- Google Chrome Out of Beta
- Youtube Video Downloader Extension for Firefox 3
- Online Password Manager for Chrome,Firefox and I.E
- Customize FireFox With Menu Editor Extension
- Access Blocked Websites with HTTPS Google cache
- Mediafire Download Manager –Increases Download Speed With Automatic Link Parsing
- Linux OS less than 50mb for Pen drives