Kaspersky lab has announced the release of its flagship consumer products Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011. Same as with the previous version, Kaspersky Antivirus 2010 and Kaspersky Internet security 2010 they wont allow offline activation or activate it through key file. But if you have already got a genuine kaspersky 2011 key file , then you can activate your product by using a small trick.
By using this trick, you can convert your kaspersky 2011 serial to key file without using any other external application.
Open your Kaspersky product. [KAV 2011 or KIS 2011]
From the lower right corner of the application, select the kaspersky license manager.
Delete any trial license,in case you have, by clicking the red cross button.
You’ll see two options, from these select “Activate the application with a new license.”
Logout your internet connection, or disable it by unplugging your Ethernet,wifi connection.
Enter any invalid license codes of kaspersky or enter this key T1JVS-NNMBD-K1QTN-SUBP8.
After clicking Next, you’ll see an error pop up as shown below. “Activation error: Cannot set up server connection”
Click Ok, you will see an option to select kaspersky key file for activation.
Use the key file to activate Kaspersky 2011.
- Free KIS 2010 Download with Genuine Activation key
- Free Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 License key [KIS 10 CBE]
- Free Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2010 with Original license key
- Free Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 License Key
- Kaspersky Antivirus Blocks Youtube Videos [Solution]
- Windows 7 Hackers Bypass Activation Technologies Update [KB971033]
- How To Disable Kaspersky Antivirus Self Defense
- Free Download Norton AntiVirus 2009 and NIS with Activation Key