Android wifi tether is an application which allows root users to convert android mobile into wifi router. This application enables tethering via wifi and bluetooth.
Once you install this application, your laptop or any clients can connect via wifi (ad-hoc) or bluetooth and get access to the internet using the 3G, 2G mobile connection or the wifi connection which is established by the android mobile phone.
One disadvantage is that this application runs only on rooted android handsets.
Android DevPhone 1, HTC Dream/T-Mobile G1, HTC Magic [32A, 32B Boards], HTC Hero, Samsung Galaxy i7500, GOogle Nexus One, Motorola Dorid/Milestone, Motorola Cliq
P.S: If Andorid Wifi router application is not working on your phone, first checkout whether you’ve rooted our device properly and have root permissions. In case you dont have root permissions, you’ll see a warning message. If you’re already having root per. and not able to start the app, then goto main tether screen, try going to Menu->Setup->Menu->Reinstall binaries/configs.
- Share Tata Photon Internet via WiFi with Photon Pocket Router
- Free Download Rockplayer for Samsung Galaxy [Android 1.6]
- Make Free International Voip Calls from Mobile Phone
- Mobile phone trojans
- Free Mobile Video Chat For Symbian Phones
- Free Automatic WiFi Network Finder with HotSpot Detection
- Free Phone to Phone Calls in India [Local and STD] [Not Voip]
- Download Opera Mobile 10 For Sony Ericsson/ Nokia S60