If you’ve installed a trial version of Microsoft Office 2010, you will need to enter an original Office 2010 license key for using the product after the trial period. For this you can change the product key from trial to genuine easily using the method given below.
1) You can change the MS Office 2010 product keys either by running the installer which you downloaded or the one you got from the DVD. While running the installer, you will see a window “Change you installation of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010”,below which you will find an option to change the product key. Just select “Enter a product key” and click continue.
Enter your original MS Office professional 2010 product key and click continue. Your key will be validated and you’ll be able to use the product with a different license key.
2) Other method of Changing Microsoft Office 2010 product key is by using a software called Office Key Remover. This small utility deletes the license information of MS office, so that when you open next time, it will ask for a new MS office product key where you can enter the latest license key info.
Office Key Remover works for MS Office 2010, Office 2007, Office 2003, and Office XP and will also support both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of windows.
- Free Download Microsoft Office 2010 Full
- Free Download Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 Activated
- Direct Download Links MS Office 2010
- Change Windows 7 Owner Information with SetOwner
- Free Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2010 with Original license key
- Free Download PDF Password Remover With Original license
- Free Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 License key [KIS 10 CBE]
- Free Download McAfee Antivirus 2010 With 1 Year Original License Key