Install jar/jad files on android device with an application called Andorid J2ME MIDP Runner. With this application, you can instantly port any existing J2ME [jar/jad] application into android [apk] without source code.
Android J2me runner will instantly convert any downloaded jad/jar files into android package on the fly when integrated with browser.
Installing to phone
adb shell chmod 777 /data/dalvik-cache
adb install C:<PATH TO YOUR DOWNLOAED andme.apk>andme-signed.apk
Online convert Jar files into apk files
Go to this page and use any of the given options to convert jar/jad files into android package. You can either provide the link to the jad file or upload the jar/jad file for conversion.
P.S: I was unable to do the online conversion at the time of writing this post, as their server was too slow.
- Use Android Mobile Phone as Wifi Router
- Free Download Rockplayer for Samsung Galaxy [Android 1.6]
- How To Install Unsigned Applications in UIQ 3 for Free
- Split Large Files into Smaller Zip files for Uploading into free file hosts.
- 5 Free PDF to DOC Online Converters
- Free Software Converts PDF ebooks to Word Format
- How To Find Actual Extensions Of Unknown Files in Windows
- Play Online Flash Games Without Internet Connection