Driver Sweeper is a free tool to quickly remove drivers installed in your PC. Various parameters can be used to completely automate the driver removal.
Drivers supported includes
- ASUS – Sound
- ATI – Display
- Creative – Sound
- Microsoft – Mouse
- Microsoft – Keyboard
- NVIDIA – Chipset
- NVIDIA – Display
- NVIDIA – PhysX
- Realtek â€“ Sound
Features of Driver Sweeper
- Scans for existing, and delete or backup drivers from system.
- Logs all the drivers removed.
- Desktop icon backup and restoration
- Create custom filters for other drivers or to extend the current filters.
- Parameters to automate the cleaning completely.
Updates included in latest version Driver Sweeper 2.7.5 [Date: 11/15/2010]
– Added Microsoft – Keyboard cleaning.
– Layout settings are now remembered.
– Increased timeout for update.
– Improved ATi – Display cleaning.
– Improved NVIDIA – Display cleaning.
– Improved Microsoft – Mouse cleaning.
– Improved directory cleaning methods.
– Improved registry analyze methods.
– Improved startup time.
– Removed Guru3D branding.
– Rare NullReferenceException while analyzing directories.
– Some layout problems while resizing.