Driver Sweeper is a free tool to quickly remove drivers installed in your PC. Various parameters can be used to completely automate the driver removal.
Drivers supported includes
- ASUS – Sound
- ATI – Display
- Creative – Sound
- Microsoft – Mouse
- Microsoft – Keyboard
- NVIDIA – Chipset
- NVIDIA – Display
- NVIDIA – PhysX
- Realtek – Sound
Features of Driver Sweeper
- Scans for existing, and delete or backup drivers from system.
- Logs all the drivers removed.
- Desktop icon backup and restoration
- Create custom filters for other drivers or to extend the current filters.
- Parameters to automate the cleaning completely.
Updates included in latest version Driver Sweeper 2.7.5 [Date: 11/15/2010]
- Added Microsoft – Keyboard cleaning.
- Layout settings are now remembered.
- Increased timeout for update.
- Improved ATi – Display cleaning.
- Improved NVIDIA – Display cleaning.
- Improved Microsoft – Mouse cleaning.
- Improved directory cleaning methods.
- Improved registry analyze methods.
- Improved startup time.
- Removed Guru3D branding.
- Rare NullReferenceException while analyzing directories.
- Some layout problems while resizing.
- Backup Drivers and Restore them after Installing Windows
- Download Bluetooth Drivers for Windows 7, Vista and XP [Free]
- Download Correct Drivers for Unknown Devices
- Solution to Tata Photon Plus Vista/Win7 Driver Installation Problems
- Free Download Norton Ghost 15 Full Version [Ghost v15.0 Review]
- How to Remove McAfee 2010 Antivirus Completely [Tools]
- Firefox Addon To Prevent Keyloggers by Encrypting KeyStrokes
- How I Recovered data from my Corrupt USB Flash Drive