Google Cloud print makes it possible to print from anywhere to your local printers installed in your home or office. In this article, I’ll show you how to print from Gmail on android phone to local printer.
How to print from Android Gmail to local printer.
For using Google Cloud print, you’ll need to have a developer or latest beta version of Google Chrome. With cloud printing you don’t anymore need to access remote pc using screen sharing for printing files.
In Google Chrome, go to Settings > Options. In the new settings tab, click “Under the Hood” menu.
At the bottom, you’ll see an option “Google Cloud Print”. Click “Sign in to Google Cloud Print” button and login with your Google account credentials.
You’ll get a confirmation message after logging into your Google account and the option in Chrome will change into “Disable Google Cloud Print” and “Manage Print Settings”.
In Manage Print Settings page, you’ll see all the active print jobs and all the printers associated with your account.
You can do a test print from this page and check whether the print job is getting done.
Printing From Android Phone using Google Cloud Print
From any Android phone, log into your gmail account from mobile browser. After logging into your gmail account, you could see a drop down button [small arrow] on the top right side. Click the button and select “Print”.
You’ll be able to see all the printers which are associated with your account. Select printer, and in options set the number of copies you need. Click “Print” and your document will be printed if the selected printer is online, otherwise it will be queued and completed once the printer comes online.
- Use Android Mobile Phone as Wifi Router
- Share Internet Connection from PC to Android Phone using Wifi
- Make Free International Calls Using Vopium on Android Phones
- Install Jar Files on Android with J2ME Runner
- Free Download Rockplayer for Samsung Galaxy [Android 1.6]
- Print Photos Free Online + Absolutely free International Shipping
- Track Lost Mobile phone by Turning On GPS remotely
- How To View All Blocked Contacts in Gmail