Microsoft Security Essentials, a popular free antivirus from Microsoft provides real time protection and protects PC’s against virus attacks, spywares and other malicious software’s.After installing Microsoft Security Essentials 2, it will automatically try to update the latest virus definitions from the internet.
If you are installing MSE on more than one machine, you’ll have to download these updates again and again, wasting time and bandwidth. So an easy way is to download these updates manually as a single file and update MSE software’s offline.
For getting the latest update definitions for Microsoft Security Essentials from Microsoft for free, visit the following links given below.
Download the appropriate MSE update files 32bit or 64bit, and if you’re using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right click Mpam-fe.exe file [for 64bit it’s nis_full.exe], click Run as administrator to install the latest updates. [If you’re Windows XP, just double click the file to install the updates]
Do the same procedure for updating other PC’s with Microsoft Security Essentials offline.
- Free Download Microsoft Security Essentials 2
- Free Download Microsoft Antivirus 2009 | Security Essentials
- Disable Spynet Reporting in Microsoft Security Essentials
- How to Update Kaspersky 2011 Offline Manually
- Microsoft’s Live OneCare
- Windows 7 Hackers Bypass Activation Technologies Update [KB971033]
- Free Download Norton for Windows 7 :Norton Internet Security[NIS] and 360
- Yahoo Messenger 10 Final Version Offline Installer Download