Microsoft have put a limit to the number of times Windows 7 could be activated online even if you’re having a original Windows 7 license key. This limit might cause trouble for users who frequently format their hard drives and does fresh Windows installation. Once the activation limit is over, they’ll have to rely on tedious and time consuming phone activation method.
In order to avoid this, you can backup the entire Windows 7 activation [OEM, MAK, Retail] Tokens, Serial, product key and certificate using a software, 7Tokens Manager, build by a developer [Josh Cell] at MDF forums.
After taking the Windows 7 licensing backup, you can restore the same to a fresh installation of Win 7 and the product will be activated without internet connection.
How to backup Windows 7 Keys for offline activation
Download 7Tokens Manager from the link given below.
To make a complete backup of the windows 7 activation, Run 7tokens manager and check backup tokens, backup serial and backup Certificate.
Select Backup and the software will backup any type of activation from retail, OEM or MAK channels.
Features of 7Tokens Manager
- Backup license files of Windows 7 activation
- Backup Retail/ OEM/ MAK license
- Light weight and fast
- Backup Certificate / Serial / Tokens.dat
So before formatting your hard drive, make sure to take a backup of your Windows 7 activation with 7Tokens Manager.
Download 7Tokens Manager [694 KB]
- Backup Drivers and Restore them after Installing Windows
- Windows 7 Hackers Bypass Activation Technologies Update [KB971033]
- Change Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys Easily
- Kaspersky 2011 Activation Using Key File
- Backup Firefox Session and Extensions (Addons)
- Free KIS 2010 Download with Genuine Activation key
- Free Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 Download with License activation code
- Free Download Microsoft Office 2010 Full