Windows 8 transformation pack changes the user interface of your current operating system to match the style of Windows 8. If you have not yet downloaded Windows 8, you can use these transformation packs to convert the look of Windows 7, Vista and even XP into Windows 8.
Transformation pack only changes the look and feel of your current OS and not the whole operating system. Windows 8 transformation pack consists of several tools to convert virtually any version of Windows, i.e XP, vista, 7 into Windows 8. It changes everything including icons, Start Menu, themes and wallpapers. Also, it brings a new logon screen plus pre-configured gadgets for Windows 8′s Metro UI.
Features of Windows 8 Transformation Pack
Windows 8 transformation pack will convert any windows platforms, like windows xp, vista, 7 virtually to Windows 8.
Experience most features of Windows 8 UI without installing Windows 8.
Transformation pack changes icons, toolbars, skins ,themes and other enhancements to match Win 8.
Backup and restore option to be more secure and reliable.
Checkout the screenshot of Windows 7 transformed to Windows 8.
Here are some screenshots of the Win8 Transformation pack
Requirements of Windows 8 transformation pack 2.0
· NET Framework 2.0 – Required for system files transformation in Windows XP/Server 2003 x64 Editions.
· NET Framework 4.0 – Required for Windows 8 features like User Tile/Metro UI Desktop/Auto-colorization.
Download Windows 8 transformation pack 2.0 [Size: 58.3 MB | Release Date: 2-Oct-2011]
- 20 Best Free Windows Vista Downloads
- Download Bluetooth Drivers for Windows 7, Vista and XP [Free]
- Can your PC run Windows Vista smoothly
- Virtual 3D Desktop for windows XP and Vista
- Windows Vista Source Code Revealed
- Download Free Screensavers for Windows Vista
- Update to solve Windows Vista USB errors
- Free Windows 7 Upgrade For Existing Windows Vista Users