After much anticipation, Microsoft team has finally released their redesigned windows 8 logo. With the plain light blue colour, the new windows 8 logo seems reminiscent of the logo for Windows 1.0.
According to Microsoft, their new Windows 8 logo wanted to be both modern and classic by echoing the International Typographic Style (or Swiss design) that has been a great influence on our Metro style design philosophy.
Related: Download Windows 8 Full Edition
If you compare the Microsoft windows logo history it is clearly seen that Microsoft is going back to the basics with this new redesign.
With the new monochromatic logo, Microsoft wanted the new windows 8 logo to be simple yet confident. But not everyone seem to like this way of simplicity, at least they could have made the logo a bit colourful.
Checkout the Windows 8 Logo.
Click on the above image to download windows 8 logo in high resolution.
- 9 Free Premium Online Logo Makers
- Free Download Windows 8 Full Edition
- Download Windows 8 Transformation Pack for XP, Vista and Win 7
- Windows 7 Direct Download Links
- Free Windows 7 Upgrade For Existing Windows Vista Users
- Microsoft acquisition of Yahoo!: Google’s too high for them!!
- Free Windows 7 Full Version Download
- Windows Live Messenger Wave 3 Direct Download