Make your own excel converter using the below steps.
Open Notepad and copy the below code.
Set objExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
Set objWorkbook = objExcel.Workbooks.Open(Wscript.Arguments(0))
objExcel.Application.Visible = False
objExcel.Application.DisplayAlerts = False
objExcel.ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Wscript.Arguments(1), 56
objExcel.Application.DisplayAlerts = True
Save the file as xlsconvert.vbs (Please save it as .vbs file and not .txt file)
Now call this batch file using the following command. E:convertxlsconvert.vbs “E:convertinput.xlsx” “E:convertoutput.xls”
Note: In the above command, please change the folder path as necessary.
After converting the XLSX file into XLS format, it will be stored in the same folder.
- Open Password Protected Excel Documents
- How To Search For Particular Text Inside Multiple files In a Folder
- Download Multiple Files From Rapidshare
- Download Multiple Files from Megaupload,4Shared,ZShare,Easy-Share,Netload and Hotfile
- Convert .pptx to .ppt and .docx to .doc without Office 2007
- Download Free PC to Mobile SMS Software for Sending Bulk Sms India
- Split Large Files into Smaller Zip files for Uploading into free file hosts.
- Merging multiple RSS feeds into one