Kaspersky Internet security 2013 is the new version of security suite from Kaspersky team that is fully compatible with Windows 8 platform. This powerful security suite shields your computer from various threats like malwares, viruses. identity threat, phishing attacks and many more. Check rest of the post to download Kaspersky internet security 2013 with 90 days activation.
Kaspersky Internet security 2013 is now available for beta testing, but this is a very early beta, so there is chance of slower performance than usual because it will regularly log details of what it is doing to diagnose any problems which might emerge at later stage.
Features of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
- The features of Kaspersky Internet security 2013 is listed below.
- Shields your computer from external threats like viruses, malwares, phishing attacks, identity threat, hacking etc
- Provides real time security to your PC by blocking suspicious activities
- Enhanced antivirus engine with enhanced detection rate.
- Safe banking feature now protects your internet banking sessions.
- Secure keyboard tool works to keep your data protected from keyloggers.
- Advanced parental controls to keep your children safe.
How to activate Kaspersky Internet security 2013 with 90 days activation key
First of all, download the latest Kaspersky internet security 2013 setup file from the link given below.
After downloading, run the setup file.
It will update to the latest version and once it finishes, it will show the setup screen.
Click on the Install button from the kaspersky 2013 window. It will take some time for installation of KIS2013.
Once the installation of KIS 2013 is over, it will ask for Reboot. Choose Reboot later option.
Next window will ask for the activation key of Kaspersky internet security 2013. Choose Activate trial version and click next.
KIS 2013 will be successfully activated with 90 days validity.
Download Kaspersky Internet security 2013 with 90 days activation
Direct download link for KIS 2013 [140Mb]