In our last post, we discussed how to update Samsung galaxy S2 with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXLSJ. Now we will see how to root Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean easily without flashing any insecure kernel or without any third party software’s. This is the most easiest method of rooting Jelly Bean android phone without any risk of bricking it.
Requirements for rooting galaxy S2 jelly bean
1. Samsung Galaxy S2 with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXLSJ firmware
2. Battery charge more than 50%.
3. Backup all your important data.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S2 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
After downloading the root package given in above link, copy XXLSJ-ROOT-CWM6(renjusblog.com).zip file to external SD card. (make sure you’re not copying the file to internal SD card instead)
Switch Off the phone.
After the phone is switched off, press Volume Up + Home button and then still holding these buttons press the Power button. Now your phone will boot into the recovery mode.
At the Android system recovery screen, select apply update from external storage.
Now Select the file you have copied to your external Sd card (in our case, it’s XXLSJ-ROOT-CWM6(renjusblog.com).zip)
After process is complete, reboot your phone.
Once it’s finished, you’re phone will be rooted and you’ll be having the Super user app installed in your phone.
Summary: Root Samsung Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXLSJ firmware.
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 with Jelly Bean I9100XXLSJ Firmware
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S2 Easily
- Samsung Galaxy S3 : What’s New?
- Free Download Rockplayer for Samsung Galaxy [Android 1.6]
- Disable Galaxy S2 Camera Sound
- Use Android Mobile Phone as Wifi Router
- Connect Galaxy S2 to TV via DLNA
- Track Lost Mobile phone by Turning On GPS remotely