Internet Explorer for Windows 7 has been finally released by Microsoft team. This latest version of IE 10 was available only in Windows 8 and only the beta version could be tried out in Windows 7.
The look and feel of Internet Explorer has now completely changed and now looks more or like Google Chrome. This version of IE10 in Windows 7 is definitely more faster than the predecessor. There are two versions of IE10, one for x86(32bit) and other x64(64bit) and is available on Windows 7 with SP1.
Even though Microsoft is claiming a speed boost of 20% from IE9, it has to be tested out by users whether this claim stands true or not. Internet Explorer 10 has major focus on HTML5 and also comes with a feature called DNT (Do Not Track) for users concerned over privacy. In HTML5 test, IE10 scores 320 and 6bonus points but stands long back behind Chrome 24’s score of 448 with 13 bonus points.
System Requirements for running Internet Explorer 10
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
You can download this latest version of IE10 for Windows 7 from the official download page of Microsoft given below
Or you can directly download the standalone installers for IE10 from below links
- IE10 for Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit)
- IE10 for Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
If you are confused whether to upgrade to Internet Explorer 10 or not, my suggestion will be to try it. It’s worth.
- Show Size Of Folder In Windows Explorer
- Free Download Norton for Windows 7 :Norton Internet Security[NIS] and 360
- Free Norton Internet Security 2010 Download via Promotion Page[NIS]
- Free Download Internet Phone Full Version
- Best Free Windows 7 Optimizer Download
- HTML5 Plays Video Without Flash Player
- Free Windows 7 Full Version Download
- Free Download Windows 8 Full Edition