How to Backup your Firefox session
If you need to backup your Firefox session but don’t know where the files are,then just install these awesome tools which helps you to do so.
1)Session Manager to Backup Firefox Session
Session Manager saves and restores the state of all windows – either when you want it or automatically at startup and after crashes. Additionally it offers you to reopen (accidentally) closed windows and tabs.If you’re afraid of losing data while browsing, this extension allows you to relax a bit.
This extension replaces SessionSaver and Tab Mix Plus’ session manager. It stores more data than both of them and should be more reliable in saving and restoring. Although it is not recommended to have more than one session related extension installed, Session Manager is compatible at least with Tab Mix Plus.
2)FEBE (Firefox Environment Backup Extension) to Backup Firefox Session
FEBE (Firefox Environment Backup Extension) allows you to quickly and easily backup your Firefox extensions. In fact, it goes beyond just backing up — It will actually rebuild your extensions individually into installable .xpi files. Now you can easily synchronize your office and home browsers.
Features of Firefox Environment Backup Extension
* Schedule automatic backups on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
* Save backups in time-stamped folders to easily identify when the backups were created. Specify how many folders you wish to keep and FEBE removes the oldest.
* Backup reminder. FEBE can alert you if a backup has not been completed in a specified number of days.
* Comprehensive results report with links to the author’s extension/theme homepages.
* User-defined backups. Make backups of virtually any file or folder – Firefox related or not. Just specify what to backup and FEBE does the rest.
* Extensive built-in help files. Just click the little blue information icons in FEBE options.
* FEBE 6.0 uses native Firefox zip/unzip components. Much, much faster than previous FEBE versions that depended on external, third-party utilities.
* Upload backups to your Box.net account automatically or with a single click. (FEBE 6.0)
* Verify your extension directory. Upgrading to Fx 3.0 sometimes leaves garbage in the extensions directory. FEBE can clean it up. (FEBE 6.0)
* Quick Backup. You can quickly backup as many or as few individual extensions/themes as you like. They can be saved together in a single, installable xpi file