How to delete a file which is currently being used by some windows process or programs.Many times it occurs that some program/malware/spyware/keyloggers might be secretly accessing some files in your drives and locking them,preventing you from deleting or moving it to another location.
A Freeware called LockHunter can become handy in such situations.This tool can be used to delete files blocked by any application or program.Also it deletes files into the recycle bin so you may restore them if deleted by mistake.
Features Of Lock Hunter
- Shows processes locking a file or folder
- Allows to unlock, delete, copy or rename a locked file
- Allows to kill locking process
- Allows to remove locking processes from hard drive
- Integrates in to Explorer menu
- It deletes files into the recycle bin, so you may restore them if deleted by mistake
- Supports both 32 and 64bit Windows
Download LockHunter (32bit) (64 bit)